David Kahn wrote with a pre-FUN teaser:
A number interesting things will be offered by David Kahn Rare Coins at the upcoming FUN show in Tampa. As a very quick summary of the highlights, you will find:
- Selections from the Montross Collection of Early half dollars, 1794-1836. This collection includes nearly 500 coins, all slabbed, with most Capped Bust being PCGS AU58.
- Selections from the Hill Top Collection of Early half dollars, 1805-1839-O. A wonderful array of collector coins, about half raw and half slabbed, including very rare varieties and quite a few Overton Plate coins and duplicates from the Overton collection.
- Copies of the Second printing of Dick Graham's book on the Reeded Edge half dollar series. The First printing sold out quickly after its 2012 release, and copies have been hard to come by ever since. Dick will even be doing a quick signing session at our table.
- Our regular inventory, which is already heavy in Bust and Seated material in all denominations, and is available on our website right now.
- Nearly 200 Newps in all series, including Bust and Seated halves from the Fairfax Collection, Early Walkers from the Stoney Brook Collection, one cent patterns from a very important collection, choice AU Barber half duplicates from the #1 Everyman registry set and lots of other cool stuff!