Monday, October 5, 2009

New Format for JR Newsletter

Many thanks to Bill Luebke for years of effort in establishing the JR News and demonstrating to all of us that time spent together exchanging information at coin shows and in the John Reich Journal was just not enough! Bill has passed the torch to me, so I will do my best to ensure we can continue to share information on our wonderful hobby.

I am honored to be the new editor of the official newsletter of the JRCS. I am Richard Meaney. I collect capped bust half dimes by die marriage. My family and I just moved to NH and we really enjoy the weather here so far (compared to the heat of San Antonio).

I guess if you are reading this, you have learned what the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is concerning the JR Newsletter. In an effort to make dissemination of information easier, I created this blog so that I can easily add new contributions and post images and so that users can access the JR Newsletter at their convenience. If you wish for me to publish something, you can send it to me at jrnewsletter@gmail.com

Thank you for your patience in this time of transition. I hope you enjoy this new format for the JR Newsletter. I welcome your contributions and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment