Sunday, December 5, 2021

JR Newsletter: 5 December 2021 (559)



Sheridan Downey wrote:

 

Readers may enjoy a Preview of my upcoming FUN Show auction, Mail Bid Sale #53.  Tim Osborne again provided an anchor consignment, lots 1-64.  Tim's coins are noted for eye appeal; a great number carry CAC stickers.  The remaining lots are rife with interesting and high-quality bust halves that include mint errors, a trio of Eliasberg pedigrees and rare die marriages.  Written descriptions of the coins are underway but will not be posted until mid-December.  Lance Keigwin's superb photos must suffice for now.

 

I did my best to limit consignments to 100 pieces.  The current listing ends at lot 101.  At the recent Baltimore show I was presented with a small group of lovely coins and could not resist the opportunity to include them in the auction.  They are being photographed and should be posted on my web site in a week or so.

 

It will be a challenge to get the hard catalog printed and mailed during the holiday season.  I welcome requests to preview lots now via overnight US Express Mail.

 

The following link should get you to the Auction Preview page of my web site:

https://www.sheridanscoins.com/inc_active-mb.php

 

Sheridan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment