Sunday, September 25, 2022

JR Newsletter: 25 September 2022 (576)





Brad Karoleff wrote:

 

Collectors of circulated Capped Bust half dollars by die marriage are invited to contact me for a list of R5 half dollars by die marriage.  They are mostly certified by NGC and are in the F-VF grade range with some graded higher and some in “details” holders.  Please send me a request at bkaroleff(at)yahoo.com for a copy of my FPL.

 

Also, I am in need of articles for the fall issue of The John Reich Journal.  There are very few articles in the file at this point.  I did have a small computer snafu recently and anyone who has sent me something for publication in the last couple of months are encouraged to resend their article so I can be sure to include their work in the next issue.  Sorry for any inconvenience but, as they say, poop happens.  

 

We also need a volunteer for the position of educational director.  This involves obtaining a speaker for the FUN and ANA shows for the society.  Anyone willing to serve in this position please contact me ASAP.  That being said, we need a volunteer to give the presentation at the upcoming FUN convention in January.  Anyone willing to give the presentation should email me so I can include the information in the next issue and in the FUN convention magazine.  

 

Thanks!

 

Brad Karoleff

 

No comments:

Post a Comment