Sunday, July 16, 2023

JR Newsletter: 16 July 2023 (604)

Brad Karoleff wrote:


The latest issue of The John Reich Journal went out in the mail Thursday.  You should begin receiving them in your mailbox early this week.  If anyone does not receive theirs by the end of the month drop me a line at bkaroleff(at)yahoo.com to receive a replacement.  

 

Remember our upcoming presentation at the Pittsburgh ANA, a morning with JD Dannreuther.  It will be a highly entertaining and educational presentation.  I understand JD will be fielding questions from the membership.  Here is your chance to pick the brain of one of the leading numismatists of our time.  See you there!

 

The next issue of the journal will be our 100th!  If you would like to be part of the anniversary issue please put something together for publication.  I would appreciate any submissions to be in hand by October first.  If we have enough I will issue a “jumbo” sized issue.  So, get busy and send me something!

 

I hope to see many of you at the ANA in a couple weeks.  Travel safely and enjoy your hobby.

 

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment